Updated on 07/21/2020
Your privacy is critically important to us.
Legal basis of data processing
The legal basis of the collection of your personal data is :
- The enforcement of our terms and conditions ;
- Your consent.
When the legal basis is your consent, you can withdraw this consent at any time in accordance with the GDPR and the French data protection act.
Data collected through our Website and our Applications
When you use the Website or the Applications, we can collect the following data :
- Collection of personal data
When you use Marbotic’s Website and Applications and choose to interact with Marbotic, Marbotic may collect your personal data. The kind of personal data that Marbotic collects depends on the nature of the interaction.
|Interaction with Marbotic||Personal data collected|
|In-app creation of an account||E-mail address
Type “parent” or “teacher”
Received newsletters “yes” or “no”
Kid’s Profil : Kid’s name – Kid’s date or birth
|In-app contact||Contact form location
Personal Data from the account
|App use||All datas we consider useful about your app use|
|Contact on website||First Name
|Creation of an account on website||First name
Last active date
Sign up date
|Newsletter register on website||Name
- Technical and connection data
Marbotic collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request.. From time to time, Marbotic may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Marbotic also collects personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. Marbotic only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
- Financial and transaction data
Those who engage in transactions with Marbotic – by purchasing Marbotic’s services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions.
Marbotic does not disclose personal data other than as described below. You can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent youfrom engaging in certain website-related activities.
- Aggregated Statistics
Marbotic may also collect statistics about your behavior on its Website and Applications. Marbotic may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Marbotic does not disclose your personally identifying information.
Purposes of data processing
We collect personal data for specific purposes:
- To send you the newsletter ;
- To respond to your requests of contact with Marbotic;
- To provide you the services through our Website and our Applications;
- To create an account on our Website or our Applications ;
- To manage transactions and orders about Marbotic’s products;
- To understand how you use our Website and our Applications, and make some statistics;
- To collect and manage opinions about the Applications and the Website;
- To log you in and allow you to leave comments on https://www.marbotic.com blog posts.
- To send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Marbotic and our products. We primarily use our blog to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum.
- To publish your request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms) in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users.
And with your consent :
- for any other purposes for which we ask your consent.
If you are a registered user of https://www.marbotic.com, and have supplied your email address and agreed to be contacted, Marbotic may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Marbotic and our products.
The security of your personal information is important to us and Marbotic takes all appropriate technical and organisational measures required by the regulations, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
Links To External Sites
Marbotic has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, Marbotic uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
A cookie is a string of information that a website stores on a visitor’s computer, and that your browser provides to the website each time you return. Marbotic uses the following cookies:
|Kind of Cookies||Description||Purposes|
|Strictly necessary cookie||These cookies are necessary for the Website to function. ||They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.|
|Performance cookies||Cookies to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our Website||identify and track visitors, their usage of https://www.marbotic.com, and their website access preferences.|
|Third Party advertising cookies||We use:
– Facebook Pixel provided by Facebook
|– Build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts in other sites.
– Have statistic about the use of the Applications
|Keychain||Use in the Applications to keep data about the user in the device|
You recognize that certain features of Marbotic’s websites may not function properly without the aid of cookies.
Data retention and deletion
The personal data are stored for all the duration necessary to the purposes described above.
The transaction data (invoice) are stored for ten (10) years from the date of billing.
The personal data relating to non-client prospects are stored for two (2) years from your last contact with us.
You can stop receiving newsletters at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in our e-mails.
You can delete your account on the Website and the Applications at any time. Marbotic undertakes to delete your personal data as soon as possible.
In the event of inactivity of your account for a period of two (2) years from your last action, Marbotic will proceed with the permanent deletion of your account that will no longer be accessible.
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, in particular for marketing and commercial purposes based on this legal basis, at any time.
At the end of the storage periods or at your request, Marbotic will erase the data in its possession definitively.
However, Marbotic may keep some data in order to comply with its legal and / or regulatory obligations, or if necessary to enable it to exercise a right or defend itself in court of justice.
Sharing personal data
Marbotic will not share your personal data to any third party, other than those described below.
We may share some of your personal data to:
– processors in charge of technical services (including data hosting and statistics about the use of the Application), commercial (including newsletter and collection of opinions), legal or financial services in order to allow you to use the Website and the Application.
In accordance with the applicable regulations, the processors may be required to process the personal data on our behalf, according to our instructions and with due regard for the protection of your personal data;
– platforms or social networks, or any other service provider, with your consent, for marketing or advertising purposes.
We do not sell or rent any personal data to third parties. Otherwise, Marbotic undertakes to obtain your prior consent.
In accordance with applicable regulations, we may provide certain personal data on request from judicial authorities.
We may transmit personal data to execute and enforce our terms and conditions, or any other agreement concluded with you, or to protect the rights of Marbotic.
Transfer to other countries
The data that Marbotic collects are stored and hosted within the European Union. Should Marbotic transfer data to countries outside the European Union, this transfer would take place in accordance with the applicable regulations.
Data subject’s rights
In accordance with the GDPR and the French data protection act, you have the following rights :
In accordance with the GDPR and the French data protection act, you have the following rights :
- Right of access – You can access to your personal data and obtain communication of the details of data concerning you that we process, and in an accessible and readable form
- Right to restriction of processing –You have the possibility to limit and restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right of rectification –You have the possibility to request the modification, rectification or updating of your personal data which are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – You can erase or delete all or part of your personal data free of charge, within the limits of the legal obligations to which we must comply with.
- Right to data portability – You have the right to the portability of your personal data and obtain communication thereof in an easily reusable form.
- Right to object – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- Right to give guidelines in the event of death – You also have the right to give guidelines on the storage, erasure and communication of your personal data after your death.
- Right of complaint – Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent control authority: The Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés (www.CNIL.fr).
- Right to withdraw Your consent –You have the right to withdraw, at any time, your consent which has been given for the processing of your personal data based on this legal basis.
You can exercise these rights by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We inform you that a copy of your identity document, or any other document which is able to justify your identity, will be requested from you in order to verify your identity. We will keep this information for one year from its transmission.
You can contact us by mail at the address (2 rue Marc Sangnier, Cité Numérique, à Bègles (33130)) or by e-mail email@example.com.